Diana was Sally's mother, she was shown to us as a young and beautiful woman with a cheerful face, she had pale skin and Sunny blonde hair below her shoulders. In Episode 1, it was possible to see on her a certain aquamarine t-shirt. In Episode 2, she had a short chocolate-colored dress, due to Sal's limited memory of her when he was young. She had the same color ballet flats.
Diane loved her husband greatly, but she loved Sal more than life itself. She is willing to indulge Sal's adventurous side when she allows him to visit a dog in the park, despite the action later costing her her life.
Diane's life is mostly a mystery, however, she was a good mother to Sal and wife to Henry. There normal life was changed the day the Fisher family went on a picnic and the youngest wanted to pet a stray dog.
Her death affected both Henry and Sal greatly, driving Henry into sadness and insomnia. They later moved to their new home - Room #402 in Addison's apartment.
In Episode 3, it revealed that Henry still holds Diane in his heart by setting the password of his computer to her name in the form of numbers (491145) and keeping one remaining letter from her underneath his bed, which Sal thought he threw away.
- Diane is the youngest woman in the game.
- Diane's role appears with roles of many mothers who have died and are described in fairy tales. As an example Sal "mentions" her as the kindest and most gentle woman in the world. Quite so often describe mothers at princesses and many other characters.
- She was the loving mother and wife, as far as we can judge by an inscription on a gravestone.
- Accordind to Sally, his dad has thrown away all of treir joint photos.
- However, in Episode 3, one of her photo was find under Henry's bed in Room #402. Despite the detail of the photo, the player only know the number on it.
- There are dates of birth and death, mentioned on her gravestone, it says 1948-1984. At the time of death Diane was at age 36, it means that Sal was 3.
- The last digit on her date of death was obstructed by the rain as seen in the image, which made it difficult to tell if it was number 4 or 6.
- In the beginning of Episode 1, her corpse was shown with strange wound on her scalp, probably it was a bite.
- Probably her death was caused by the attack of the dog that carried rabies.