Because of his profession, Dr. Enon used to be very patient and calm when speaking with Sal.
He appeared to be something of a pragmatist, looking at things as they are as a first approach to the given situation, however, he was willing to investigate what is or should be impossible or improbable when he visits Larry's Treehouse on Sal's word.
His imposter looks almost similar to his appearance, only with a large mustache, despite the artwork evolution.
Doctor Enon had dark brown hair, a brown mustache, and brown eyeglasses. He wore a grey suit with a green tie.
Enon first appeared interviewing Sal Fisher a few days before his trial, asking about Sal's recurring dreams regarding his deceased mother. Enon proceeded to pry for details regarding Sal's encounter with Sandy Sanderson's corpse.
Sal willingly shared the story of Larry and their efforts to bring Charley Mansfield to justice for the suspected murder of Sanderson, but Enon writes most of it off as a potential trigger for Sal's alleged criminal activities. When the doctor pushed Sal for information about Larry Johnson he initially becomes tight-lipped, but when he was finally willing to speak the session came to an end.
After his second session, Sal told Dr. Enon to look for the tree house. Although initially hesitant, the doctor honored Sal's request.
After Dr. Enon took his car and went to the Addison Apartments, he got to the tree house. After finding nothing to prove Sal's stories or innocence the doctor became annoyed with himself for the faith he placed in the convict. Before he could leave, the Ghost of Larry appeared and begged him for aid, but the supernatural occurrences only cause Enon to faint and plummet to his death.
The screen turns black, then showing Dr. Enon's mangled corpse sprawled across the ground.
Afterward, the Devourers of God replaced Dr. Enon with an imposter to testify against Sal and eliminate his chances of pleading insanity, resulting in him being sentenced to death.
- Dr.Enon has something similar to the doctor from "Fran Bow".
- He is the only person to believe that Sal isn't guilty.
- He is a superstitious man.
- Dr. Enon is the first character in the game whom it's possible to play during The Wretched.
- His name is a word-play. If his name "Enon" was spelling backward, it will be spelling as "None".
- He has a wedding ring on his left ring finger, which granted that he is married.
- Going by the release date of each Episode, he is the first character to see Sal's real face without prosthesis, the other ones are Henry Fisher, Ashley Campbell and Larry Johnson. Chronologically, he is the fourth character.
- Enon is one of the three characters to be replaced by the cult, the others being Clare Nettles and Charley Mansfield.