Jim's Journal Page is the journal that Larry and Sal used to read about Larry's father, Jim Johnson, of how Jim spent his time on the Earth. It revealed that he was an alien and possible to be behind the demon's raise to power.
Introduction in the gameEdit
The journal is first introduced during Sal's dream in the opening of Episode Three. Jim as the phantom told Sal to run away from a type of monster and after entering a door, Sal has to enter the right code to receive the journal page.
How to find all PagesEdit
- Journal Page
To achieve this journal, in Sal's dream during the opening of Episode Three: Bologna Incident. The player shall moving four panels to three different positions (Top, Middle, or Bottom) in the following orders, from the right to the left:
- First one - move to the Top
- Second one - move to the Bottom
- Third one - move to the Top
- Fourth one - move to the Middle
Then enter the door that came from thin air. Next, the player shall push the code as following:
- Far right set - 6269
- Near right set - 663
- Middle set - 47
- Near left set - 96753
- Far left set - 9687
Then the player shall running to the left to achieve the Journal Page.
- Missing Pages
- NOTE: At this point, be sure to go to Science Laboratory to pick up the Sticky Tack, which will be very useful for Missing Page Number 4, otherwise that page will permanently inaccessible.
- Go to the Boy Restroom, going to the stall at end of the room, where Travis' shoes stick out.
- Talk to Travis, choose the following appropriate response to get his heart change about Sal and his friends;
- On the first response box: choose "Why do you hate me so much?"
- On the second response box: choose "Is your father pushing these beliefs on you?"
- On the third response box: choose "Yeah, but..."
- On the fourth and final response box: choose "I'm sorry, man".
- Then Travis will change his mind about Sal and his friends then handed the Missing Page to Sal.
- Go to the mailbox at Addison Apartments.
- Click on the mailbox to achieve this Missing Page.
- Go to Henry's Bedroom in Room 402 in Addison Apartments.
- Enter the password on Henry's computer with the following numbers: 491145.
- Click "Enter" will just shut the computer down, but it leaves the Missing Page on the floor next to the bed.
- NOTE: If the Sticky Tack was picked up at the school, this Missing Page can be achieved in this way.
- Go to Room 401 in Addison Apartments.
- Have Sal walk to the loosely poster and click on it, which Sal will automatically pin it up.
- Robert will automatically thanking Sal for doing that and give Sal the Missing Page.
- Go to Room 403.
- Summon Mrs. Sanderson twice with the Super Gear Boy.
- When Mrs. Sanderson is summoned a second time, she will talking to herself then give Sal the Missing Page before she vanishes.
- Go to Room 501 (the door with no tag on it).
- Wander at the area to the left of the Newspaper #3 with Super Gear Boy out.
- The Missing Page will appear on the wall next to the Newspaper #3.
- Go to Room 102.
- Standing in front of Miss Rosenberg with Super Gear Boy out, which will dissolving Miss Rosenberg into nothing.
- After Miss Rosenberg disappears, the Missing Page is leaving on the seat of her rocking chair.
- Go to Room 304.
- Wander in the kitchen with Super Gear Boy out.
- It will pop the Missing Page on the floor.
- After Ash fell into the basement, Sal, Larry, and Todd attend there.
- While playing as Sal, walking to where Todd is and walk to the right until Sal entered the secret hall.
- Opening the chest to retrieve this Missing Page.
- Immediately after grabbed the Missing Page #9, switching to Larry.
- As Larry, he must enter through the exactly doors in the order (Position: Left, Middle, or Right): Right, Middle, and Left.
- Once Larry reached this hall, he shall walking to the left of the Left Door to reach the secret hall.
- Click on the wall to the left of the secret room to pop the middle pillar, revealing the switch.
- Click on the switch to activate it, then return to the normal hall and take the door at the right.
- Sal will automatically switch over.
- As Sal, he must enter the exactly doors in the order (Position: Left, Middle, or Right): Middle, Left, and Right.
- Once Sal reached this hall, he shall walking to the right of the Right Door to reach the secret hall.
- Click on the wall to the right of the secret room to pop the middle pillar, revealing the switch.
- Click on the switch to activate it, then return to the normal hall and take the door at the left.
- Walking to the opening door, ignoring the panel puzzle on the floor, and enter that room.
- Wander to the unlit crystals with the Super Gear Boy on, which will turn them on and summon Ghost of Cultist.
- Ghost of Cultist will hand Sal the Missing Page before he departs.
- In the last room of the Maze, walking to the right from the entrance.
- The Missing Page is laying on the porch.