-Larry to Sally face
Spoilers Below Edit
Larry is portrayed as a typical fanboy of metal. He tends to be very laid back and friendly. However, according to the detective, he seems to have a history of criminal conduct (It is unknown whether this criminal record only consists on the accident with Mrs Gibson's bunny, or any more incidents), and when Sal comments about him knowing how to take Charley's toy without touching it, and thus getting no fingerprints on it, he claims he just watches too much tv.
He is seen sad about his missing father, since he doesn't want to believe he indeed just left, and hopes he will come back one day.
Larry is seen mostly wearing a light brown shirt with the Sanity's Fall's logo on it. He has long, skinny blue jeans that tuck into his brown shoes. His hair is dark brown, long, and unkempt.
He's also seen with a bright red jumper when he's outside in the cold.
Introduction In Game Edit
Larry makes his appearance in the first episode of the game after Sal meets Larry's mother, Lisa. Lisa tells Sal that he would get along well with Larry and urges him to introduce his self. Sally obtains a key card and goes to Larry's room where he befriends Larry. Ever since Larry showed Sal the new single of Sanity's Fall, a metal band, Sal shares an interest with Larry in the metal genre.
- Larry somehow dies and is seen in the tree house as a ghost when Dr. Enon is exploring.
- Larry loves to paint. He even claims it as his passion.
- He owns a police scanner, which he uses to listen in on local police chatter. It is unknown how he obtained it.
- He killed his neighbour's bunny when he was younger, which he still regrets. He believes he was cursed by the black demon ever since that moment.
- Larry has a tree house which appears in Episode 2 and is where he keeps his father's stuff, in case he comes back.