Larry is strong-willed and laid back at times. He appears to get along with others easily but isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. He also appears to care a lot for his friends (an example being him threatening to hurt others to protect Sal).
Larry has dark brown hair along with a yellow-toned tan skin. He also has dark coloured eyes which seems to always rest as a neutral state, unless Larry himself is experiencing strong emotions. He has a mole under his right eye. He is typically seen with his light-mid beige shirt that has the "SF" logo on it accompanied with blue jeans with a chain on the left side and black shoes, when he's outside he wears a red hoodie.
- Larry might be Spanish, because his mother surname is García (Episode 3, journal) and in an interview, the Dev said "I think Larry would wanna go to Spain, because he has family over there". 
- Larry's birthstone is moonstone
- Since Larry born in June 7, he is a Leo.
- In the end of Episode 2, it revealed that Larry is dead but the cause of his death hasn't been revealed yet.
- In Episode 3, he was revealed to have a deceased baby sister that was stillborn
- Larry is the first character to see Sal's face without his prosthetic and he knows what happened to Sal (his parents don't count) 
- He is also the second of two characters in the game whom it's possible to play during Episode 3, the other being Dr. Enon during Episode 2.
- During an interview, Steve Gabry, the developer of "Sally Face", stated that Larry would probably like watermelon the most.
- Larry's favorite hobby is drawing.